Here for you.
- Individual EAP telehealth sessions (Arts Therapy for health care workers, emergency services and front line staff).
- Well-being Arts Therapy kits - learn more.
- Reflective Practice and professional boundaries training facilitated for staff and teams in client facing roles.
- Online and in-person creative workshops as part of organisational well-being initiatives.
- Yes, we accept client referrals for those interested in Arts Therapy.
- Complement other health services already being received, including stakeholder meetings (multidisciplinary care models).
- Workshops and Arts Therapy programs delivered for small groups.
- At-home Arts Therapy kits - see here.
At Papernook, we acknowledge just how important it is for people in client facing professions and voluntary caring capacities to set aside time to recalibrate, find balance and get support to gain clarity and perspective. Looking after others can be incredibly rewarding and fulfilling. It can also come at a cost to your own mental energy and wellness. As practitioners, we know about this all too well. Regular self-care and external support is imperative when caring for others to reduce the risks of compassion fatigue and burnout.
A unique inquiry tool with an Arts Therapy approach.
Take time out with Papernook's guided 'therapy in a box' featuring specially crafted prompts to explore curiously and creatively. This self-paced kit comes with instructions and materials so you can independently follow an Arts Therapy process for improving well-being, reflective skills and personal development. Get support from the comfort of your own space to work through a current problem or theme that arises. Well-being kits may even be used as part of reflective practice activities and supervision.
Each box contains:
- Welcome message - to help you get started.
- Guided instructions, with a process developed and simplified for you by a fully qualified and registered Arts Therapist.
- Unique array of craft materials, nature and stimulus, including image and word cards - no box is the same!
- Journal card to complete the kit and support your journey to new knowing.
PLUS, all inclusive as part of your purchase:
Connect with an Arts Therapist for a debrief and feedback at the end (or during if you find yourself stuck). Opt to submit an image and/or brief description for a personalised response OR book in for a 15 minute telehealth (phone or video) consultation. Your Arts Therapist will consider an aspect for further exploration or continued reflection and offer support to connect with additional services if needed.
Cards of Feeling
Preview our newest resource coming soon - Cards of Feeling. This is a deck of specially crafted cards, designed in collaboration with clients.
The card deck is multi-purpose and can be used across many settings, including formal individual therapy and group workshops, informal and personal use, and as part of facilitation, training and other educational contexts.
Cards of Feeling is best suited to:
- Parents looking to use at home with children
- Arts Therapists
- Other health professionals
- Education and training providers
NOTE: Cards feature imagery and descriptive words in English.
Why your staff need a kit.
We hear from those about missing the impromptu human connection or others running into issues by being at home more. Childminding and meeting deadlines is leading to increased stress and fatigue. Work-life balance and setting boundaries has never been more relevant. Like any adjustment, it takes time to find a good rhythm. Checking-in has to be whole lot more conscious than the occasional chat in the office hallway or lunch room.
Papernook's Arts Therapy kits are a great way for businesses to show employees they care and provide development opportunities. If your organisation already offers an EAP or wellness program, our kits may be the perfect fit as an added or alternative option for staff. Some people may not feel comfortable or ready to engage in talk therapy. However, they may benefit from a more creative and tactile solution to work through a current problem with guidance. Kits can be pre-purchased in bulk or posted direct to a employees homes when requested. They offer staff a gentle and guided Arts Therapy process to complete at their own pace and with privacy, followed by an opportunity to connect with a qualified Arts Therapist to debrief or share if they wish.
Order multiple kits for teams - receive a complimentary workshop.
Larger orders of ten (10) or more kits for employees and leaders looking to engage in professional development and wellbeing can contact us for a team workshop. Benefit from the guidance and facilitation expertise of a trained Arts Therapist at your workplace. We currently offer team workshops for engaging with kits either online and in-person at your office (for Brisbane-based organisations).
Something to remember.
There is no right or wrong as you follow our guided process, and no expectation to achieve an aesthetic or 'artistic' outcome. In fact, it is more about the process and the doing. This kit creates a space that is just for you, to take time out and explore a current goal, challenge or situation using a supportive and guided creative therapeutic process.
Get in touch to chat more about Arts Therapy options for your staff and teams.